There are times when you wish to be a part of a noble cause but your busy schedule hold you back. We believe that if we have the passion for the cause right from within, we can make a child smile and nurture through some of the volunteer opportunities. You can contribute in following ways-
- Volunteer teaching in Shalom School
- Internship – Be an integral part of Shalom
3. Promote Shalom as much as you can
4. Promote Shalom Online through Social Media (Facebook, Twitter YouTube)
5. Create Videos/Photography for Shalom
Make a Donation
You can make a onetime donation to support a cause.
Rs.______ (Special Donation)
Gift a meal
Children and good food have a smiling relationship since ages. Give them all a smile by gifting a feast/meal.
Sponsor a Child
Starved for love and care, thousands of children in India grow up despised because of their social status. These children are vulnerable to become bonded labor, beggars, drug addicts and many of these also end up into child prostitution. Through your support you can give them a new life, a secured future and a reason to live.
What is Sponsorship?
Child sponsorship creates a network of partners, who in the long-term help build a self-reliant and sustainable community that brings out the best in every child. Shalom’s sponsorship programme changes the lives of many children every year. Our vision of creating a better world for our children works on the simple yet powerful principle that the best way to change the life of a needy child is to change the world in which he/she lives!
If you believe that education is a powerful tool for a child to nurture into a responsible, independent human being then you can give scholarships to them by paying their school fees of just Rs.200 per month for each child.
Gift anything beneficial of your choice.
- Raise Funds– Whether you want to fundraise at home, at school or at work; if you want to organize an event or a collection we’ll support you along the way. Fundraising with Shalom is a rewarding activity for individuals who wish to make a difference in the lives of children. We thank you for taking this opportunity and we will guide you through the process.Shalom gives you many fundraising options and opportunity to come up with your own idea for fundraising. You have many types of collaterals available on our website to ease the process. In case you need any help, all you have to do is call us or drop a mail to us and we will get back to you.
- Organize an Event- An event is a powerful medium to spread the word You can organize any kind of event – a fund raiser gala, a sports event, a home brunch, a school fund raising celebration etc. Write to us if you have any idea or concept.
- Work with us- We believe in recruiting people who have full dedication and a commitment towards working for humanity. If you think you have the passion to work for something good then drop in your CV at email@example.com
- Conducting workshops/events– If you’re a professional and want to share knowledge, nothing better than that! Children love to be a part of workshops be it awareness, educational, entertainment or anything else.
- Tours and Visit- Shalom always welcomes the sponsors to come and meet their child. Your one visit can be a forever memory for you as well as your child